Looking to make tacos this Tuesday? This shredded chicken taco recipe is easy to make and delicious!
These tacos with chicken are juicy and packed with flavor. All you’ll need is a pot to boil the chicken, a pan to cook the veggies, and seasoning!
You can follow this recipe on our La Luz Tortilla Factory Instagram page if you want a visual!
Here’s how I make shredded chicken tacos using a simple recipe!
INGREDIENTS – Shredded Chicken Taco Recipe
- 1lb Chicken Breast
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 8oz Muenster Cheese (or sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Chicken Bouillon
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Bouillon
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 Flour Tortillas
INSTRUCTIONS – Easy Shredded Chicken Tacos
- BOIL: Boil water with Chicken Bouillon and Chicken Breasts for 45 minutes
- CHOP: Chop Tomato and Onion into cubes, grate Muenster Cheese (unless sliced)
- SHRED: Take Chicken out and shred in a bowl with fork or by hand
- COOK: On medium heat, pour Olive Oil in a pan and start cooking veggies until onion is soft (5-10 minutes)
- SEASON: Now on low heat, add shredded chicken and mix for a minute or two. Then season chicken with Tomato Bouillon and Garlic Powder
- TACOS: Finally, heat up tortillas. Add cheese and chicken then toast both sides
- ENJOY: Add your favorite salsa or guacamole and ENJOY YOUR DELICIOUS SHREDDED CHICKEN TACOS!